PATH: Admin Console > on the left side panel select an application to work with > Manage > Checklists
Segments can be created from the Admin Console and Items can be assigned to segments based on the requirement.
To add or remove items from a Segment:
2. Select the application you are attempting to create user Segments for. For example, in a certain application you expect a certain user group to have access to a specific group of training materials, but not the others.
3. Go to Manage > Checklists.
4. Select the Checklist you attempt to edit. Click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Edit option. Click Edit and the Edit Checklist screen opens.
5. To add more tasks to the Checklist procedure, switch to the Tasks tab. At the bottom of the window click Add Task and select whether these are Workflows or Knowledge Content that should be added to the Checklist procedure.
6. To remove tasks from the Checklist procedure, switch to the Tasks tab. Select the Workflow or a piece of the content to be removed from the Checklist procedure and hover over its section. The (Delete Item) button is displayed.