When each step of a Workflow is created, the system makes a screenshot of the performed step and the element it is tied to in the hosting application.
These screenshots can be exported as SCROM content which can be easily uploaded on Cornerstone or any other Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
What is SCROM?
SCORM stands for "Shareable Content Object Reference Model" and represents a set of technical standards for eLearning software products. The essence of SCORM is an attempt to set standards for producing and launching cross-platform knowledge content that can be used on any LMS platform. In other words, a piece of instructional content created in Apty Assist should be easily exported, uploaded and opened in any other LMS system.
To Export a Workflow as SCROM:
1. Log into Admin Console.
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Workflows. The grid of the Workflows created for this application opens.
4. Select the tile with the Workflow for which you are trying to create a SCORM content and click the icon (three vertical dots).
5. In the context menu select Export as... and in the opened window select SCORM.
6. After clicking export button a zip file will be downloaded on your local machine.
Uploading SCROM content to Cornerstone:
1. Go to Content > Course Publisher. Click the Create New Publication link.
2. On the Publication Information page, enter the basic course information.
3. Click the Browse... button and select the zip file downloaded earlier from the Apty Admin console.
4. Click the Upload File button. The status will change from Upload in progress to Pending Publish once the upload is completed.
5. Click the Edit Publication icon from the Course Publisher page.
6. Click Publish to publish the course.