Workflows can be made active for a certain time frame.
For example, certain Workflows might only helpful for a specific period of time (over the duration of the special offer, when updates are introduced to the system or upon other business conditions, etc.).
To schedule the display of a new or existing Workfows, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Apty Studio application and select the hosting application you plan to work with. The Apty Studio menu opens.
2. Click on the Workflows icon.
You are redirected to the list of the Workflows available for this hosting application. Green dots next to the Workflow indicate that the Workflow is published. Yellow dots indicate Workflow is in the Draft mode. Workflows can only be edited when they are in Draft Mode. To change the Workflow Status, refer to this article.
A series of steps in the Workflow will be displayed.
3. Select the Workflow to be scheduled for display.
4. At the top right corner of the Studio click the icon (3 vertical dots) to open the Workflow Settings.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Studio screen.
6. Check the Display between the dates box.
Workflows can be made active for a certain period of time. To activate a Workflow for a specified time frame, select the Timezone if different from local and define From Date and To Date in the respective fields.
To customize a choice of Timezones, follow the steps in this article.
7. Click Save to apply the changes made.
8. Make sure to publish a Workflow. To change the Workflow Status, refer to this article.