If no Onboardings are created or published, the Onboarding tab is hidden
Onboardings represent a collection of Workflows, Videos, and Documents that help end users to get accustomed to features of a hosting application.
In prior versions, if no onboardings have been created and published for the application, the Onboarding tab was available in the Widget without any content provided.
In a new version, if no onboarding procedures have been created and published for the given application, the Onboarding tab is not shown in the Widget.
NOTE: Onboardings can be created and managed at: Admin Portal > on the left side bar select hosting application code consisting of up to 3 letters > Manage> User Onboarding.
For more details refer to: What is onboarding?
Workflows: An ability to hide a success message after the Workflow is completed
In previous versions of Apty, to define that the Workflow has been completed, an extra balloon with the following message has been automatically added to each flow:
You have successfully completed the flow.
In a new version, this balloon can be excluded from the flow by checking the following box upon Workflow creation: Hide success balloon after workflow completion. To save this balloon at the end of the flow, make sure that this check box is cleared.
For more details refer to: How to create a Workflow
Knowledge Center: new type of content is available
|PATH: Admin Portal > select application on the left sidebar > Manage > Knowledge Center|
A new type of content has been added to the Knowledge Center: Text. Text may function as an instant online help or Q&A in the widget. In this case you may use the name field as a question to be asked, and Text field as a response. Response will be shown as a pop up and may consist of the combination of text, images and URLs.
For more details refer to: Add knowledge content
|PATH: Admin Portal > select application on the left sidebar > Customize > User Interface|
An ability to add custom fonts has been added to Apty. The font can be defined for a given application globally at Admin Portal > on the left side bar select application > Customization > User Interface. In the Typography field select a default content font for this application.
For more details refer to: Configure a Workflow Step
Option to change Launcher and Tooltip icon color
|PATH: Admin Portal > select application on the left sidebar > Customize > User Interface > Toolset tab|
In previous versions Tooltip icons had a single default color: blue. A new check box have been added to override default color with accent color. Accent color may be changed in Global options.
Apty Widget is now supported in mobile view
Apty delivers updates to improve user experience on any device. With introduction of Apty Mobile, you can build, embed, and preview instructional content on mobile responsive applications, no additional Apty components should be installed. All the content is built using Apty Studio.
For more details refer to: Apty Mobile
Localization: An ability to select Widget's Default Language has been added
|PATH: Admin Portal > select application on the left sidebar > Customize > Language|
1. Apty content can be translated to multiple languages, but a specific language should be setup as a default option. Automatically, English is a default language for every new application. to change it, go to Admin Portal > select application on the left sidebar > Customize > Languages > Manage Languages button. In the opened window check the boxes for the languages to be as translation options and define a default language in the respective field.
2. For all the languages except for a default one, you can select whether it should be available at the widget Settings. To do that, switch the Player Language toggle on or off.
For more details refer to: Language
Widget: An ability to drag and drop Apty widget around the screen has been added
- Support for shadow root element identification has been added.
- The Dutch language has been added as a translation option to Admin Portal > Customize > Languages
- Widget language change bug fix.
- Launcher with segments analytics fix.
- Ignore class/attribute configuration for element selection fix.
- Fixed Workflow jump steps issue in IE.
- Loading widget in MS Edge fix.