PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > Player & Search
The Player & Search Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Announcements Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used Player and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Player Usage Graph
The display of the Player Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Actioned Items: tracks the number of instructional items used over a course of time.
- Searches: tracks the number of searches in the Search bar of the Apty Assist Client over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Player Overview is the list of top searched items and keywords for this application. The list includes:
- The number of searches of the search item or a keyword.
- Success Rate based on the ratio of searched vas actioned items.
- Last Searched date helps to estimate the relevance of searches based on the timing parameter.