NOTE: It is recommended that instructional elements are embedded into the hosting application by connecting Apty Assist Studio with the Chrome browser, but once embedded and published, Workflows, Validations, Tooltips, etc. can be seen by the end users in the Assist Client extension available for:
As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
Follow the steps below to add the Apty Assist Client to Internet Explorer browser. Make sure that IE browser is closed before running the Assist Client installer.
1. Save letznavPlayerSetup-1.0.3.msi file at desired location in your machine.
2. Right click on the file and select Install from the context menu.
3. The welcome page opens. Click Next to continue with the setup wizard configurations.
4. Proceed with the default path or if necessary, provide a path to the folder on your computer where you plan to install the extension. Click Next to continue.
5. Provide the Admin Console URL in the prompted field. Click Next to continue. NOTE: The url will be provided to you by the Apty Customer Success Team.
6. Proceed with the wizard steps until the installation process is completed and the system displays a success message.
Enabling the add-on in the browser
1. Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Manage add-ons.
2. Under Show, select All add-ons.
3. Select the add-on, Enable, and then select Close.
Open the hosting application, where the instructional content has been added and the Apty Assist Cleint launcher will be available on the bottom of the screen in the application.