The free version of Apty Assist provides limited application functionality:
- While getting access to the Assist Studio, you can explore all available options of adding Workflows / Tooltips/ Announcements, etc. to the elements of your application.
- You can preview the created content and procedures to see how end users experience it.
- Your publishing permissions are restricted and the content will not be available for your end users.
To start using you free version of Apty Assist Studio:
1. Go to the Apty website > Pricing tab.
2. Select Free Evaluation option and click TRY IT NOW.
3. Provide your contact information in the Sign up for free! form and click Sign up.
Email address and password provided during registration are going to be used to further log into your account.
4. Upon successful sign up:
- you are redirected to the Download letzNav Free Editor page. Select the version of the Editor depending on the operating system you are running on your computer.
Click Download for Windows or Download for Mac.
- alternatively, check your Inbox. An email will be sent to the registered email address. Navigate to the Download Apty Free Assist Studio page by clicking download page link in the email. Select the package for your operating system.
|Find and open the .exe file in the Downloads folder on your computer.|
Windows protected your PC is opened. Click Run anyway button on the pop up.
|Find and open the .zip file in the Downloads folder on your computer.|
The unarchiver extracts the content of the archived package. Click the file and confirm installation.
In case of a system warning:
"Apty cannot be opened because it is from an undefined developer", follow the steps below:
1. Go to Mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
2. In the Allow apps downloaded from: section click Allow for Apty.
|Another pop up appears, click Yes. This starts installing Apty on you Chrome browser.|
5. The Apty Assist Studio page opens. Provide the SERVER URL and login credentials to proceed with the application usage.
Now you are ready to explore the capabilities of the Apty Assist Studio.
For further steps refer to a knowledge base section about Apty Assist Studio.