Apty Assist allows you to store User Onboarding procedure in multiple languages. To add translation to User Onboarding, make sure that the Onboarding procedure is set to the Draft status. The steps to do so are described in this article.
Before adding a new language to a particular User Onboarding procedure, first, make sure this language is added to the application. For more details, refer to Managing Application Languages.
To add language translations:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > User Onboarding. The list of previously created Onboarding procedures opens.
4. Find a row with an onboarding procedure you are attempting to translate and make sure you set it to the draft status by clicking the Draft button.
5. Click the (three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Manage Languages in the context menu. The Language Translations screen opens.
5. Click Add Language Translation. The fields for adding equivalents for target languages becomes available. Alternatively, click Remove to the right of the language field.
6. Once the translation is added to the respective fields, click Save.