PATH: Admin Console > on the left side panel select an application to work with > Manage > User Onboarding
Segments can be created from the Admin Console and Items can be assigned to segments based on the requirement.
To add or remove items from a Segment:
2. Select the application you are attempting to create user Segments for. For example, in a certain application you expect a certain user group to have access to a specific group of training materials, but not the others.
3. Go to Manage > User Onboarding.
4. Select the User onboarding you attempt to edit and make sure you change its status to a Draft mode. Click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Edit option. Click Edit and the Edit Onboarding screen opens.
5. To add more tasks to the Onboarding procedure, switch to the Tasks tab. At the bottom of the window click Add Task and select whether these are Workflows or Knowledge Content that should be added to the Onboarding procedure.
6. To remove tasks from the Onboarding procedure, switch to the Tasks tab. Select the Workflow or a piece of the content to be removed from the Onboarding procedure and hover over its section. The (Delete Item) button is displayed.