User onboarding allows creating a list of items or tasks that need to be completed to achieve a certain level of acquaintance with the desired area.
PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > User Onboarding
The User Onboarding Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Onboarding Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used Onboarding and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Onboarding Usage Graph
The statistics from the Onboarding Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Completed: tracks the trends on how many tasks have been completed throughout the defined period (for example, daily, as shown on the screen below).
- Started: tracks the trends on how many tasks have been started throughout the defined period (for example, daily, as shown on the screen below).
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Onboarding Overview is the list of top of initiated onboarding procedures for this application. The list includes:
- The number of Onboarding items (tasks).
- Completion Rate based on the ratio of started and completed Onboarding procedures.
- Total Initiations is the number of times end users started the Onboarding procedure.