As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
- letzNav Editor - > Apty Assist Studio, and
- letzNav Player - > Apty Assist Client.
NOTE: It is recommended that instructional elements are embedded into the hosting application by connecting Apty Assist Studio with the Chrome browser, but once embedded and published, Workflows, Validations, Tooltips, etc. can be seen by the end users in the Assist Client extension available for:
This article covers the steps for making instructional content accessible to the end users with the apty Player extension:
- Accessing an Assist Client download page.
- Installing the Assist Client Extension.
To access the download page in the Admin Console
1. Log into the Admin Console.
2. On the the bottom of the left side panel click the Settings icon. The System Settings page opens.
3. In the System Settings page select Downloads. A source page for downloading an Editor and Player extensions for various browsers opens.
Follow the steps below to add the Apty Assist Client to the Microsoft Edge browser. Make sure that Edge browser is closed before installing the Assist Client extension.
1. Save aptyPlayer_Edge (APPX file) at desired location in your machine.
2. Right click on the file and select Install from the context menu.
3. The Welcome page opens. Click Next to continue with the setup wizard configurations.
4. Launch the Edge browser. At the top right corner of the screen, the Assist Client extension icon appears. This indicates that apty Player extension is installed on your machine.
NOTE: You may need to turn on the extension manually to enable it. If a warning pop-up appears on the browser, click Turn on anyway to enable the extension and reload the page to view it on the hosting application.