As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
- letzNav Editor - > Apty Assist Studio, and
- letzNav Player - > Apty Assist Client.
The Admin is the only user who has permission to delete a Frame. This user can delete the Workflow only if it is in a Draft mode.
To check the status of a Frame:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan yo work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Publish > Frames. The Frames screen opens.
4. On the right column of the list check the status of a required Frame.
In the example above all Frames are in the Draft Status; therefore, all of them can be edited or deleted, since elements in this Frame (Validations, Announcements, Tooltips, etc.) are currently unavailable to end users.
To delete a Frame:
Once the status of a Frame is checked, it can be deleted in the same location within the system:
1. Go to Admin Console > on the left side panel select an application to work with > Publish > Frames
2. Select the row with the Frame that shall be deleted and click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Delete option. Click Delete to proceed.
3. Confirm your action in the Warning Massage modal by clicking Delete.