Apty offers has the capability of adding translations to various languages for the Announcement text. This possibility helps enhancing the user-friendly experience.
1. Before adding a new language to a particular Announcement, first, make sure this language is added to the application. For more details, refer to Managing Application Languages.
2. Announcement can be edited, updated, or deleted only when the Frame it belongs to is in the Draft status. Announcement cannot be edited or deleted when the Frame is published.
To add a new language to an Announcement:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Announcements. The grid of the Frames created for this application opens.
4. Select the tile with the Frame to which the Announcement for which you are attempting to add translation is assigned and click the icon (Plus) to add a new language to the selected Frame.
5. The translation page opens. Select a new target language from the Choose Language drop-down list.
NOTE: If the required language is not available in the drop down list, Add a new language to the application to make it available.
6. Enter the relevant translated content for the selected language to all Announcement as shown below.
7. Make sure all the content has equivalent in a target language. Once done with adding translation to the Announcement text, click Save.
8. Reminder: To make this Announcement and its translation available to the end users, change the status of its Frame to Published.