User Management allows system administrators to maintain users by adding / removing them. Users can also be added as a System Administrator and every user added here can also log into the Assist Studio.
To add a new user:
2. At the the bottom of the left side panel click the Settings icon. The System Settings page opens.
3. In the System Settings page go to the Users tab. The list of the users who can login to the Admin Console opens.
4. Click Add User as shown on the screen below.
5. The Add New User screen opens. Fill out user details:
- User Active: Check the box to define whether this user account and its credentials should be active for login and other procedures.
- NAME: Define the name of a user in the system.
- USERID: Define the email for this user. Once the procedure of adding this user to the system is completed, an email with instructions on how to reset password is going to be sent to the email of this user.
- SSO authentication only: Check SSO authentication only if you wish to login with SSO. NOTE: Make sure to add SSO details in Admin to make this option available. If this option is not displayed, go to Admin Console > Settings > SSO Config and uncheck the Disable box.
- USER ROLE: Select User role from the drop down list. The available options are:
|System Administrator||Complete control over the system.|
|Application Administrator||Complete control over applications.|
|Publisher||In charge of publishing Workflows and Frames.|
|Content Creator||Create and Modify content in the toolset.|
|Dashboard Viewer||View dashboard and application analytics.|
|Customizer||In charge of application customization (Assist Client theme, Keyboard shortcuts, Language, Timezone, etc.).|
|Analytics Manager||View dashboard and application analytics, manage SFTP configurations.|
|Scheduler||Ability to schedule Apty's internal jobs.|
|Translator||Translate and manage content for every tool of the Apty toolset.|
NOTE: User roles within Apty application can be managed at Admin Console > Settings > User Roles.
- APPLICATION ACCESS: Define the scope of access for this user. The available options are: All Applications, Custom, and None. If Custom is selected, all available applications are dynamically displayed in the field below. Select those which should be assigned for this user with respect to his role and responsibilities.
6. Click Add to save information of this user in the system.