Apty offers has the capability of adding translations to various languages for the Launcher text. This possibility helps enhancing the user-friendly experience.
1. Before adding a new language to a particular Launcher, first, make sure this language is added to the application. For more details, refer to Managing Application Languages.
2. Launcher can be edited, updated, or deleted only when the Frame it belongs to is in the Draft status. Launchers cannot be edited or deleted when the Frame is published.
To add a new language to a Launcher:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Launchers. The grid of the Frames created for this application opens.
4. Select the tile with the Frame to which Launchers for which you are attempting to add translation are assigned and click the icon (Plus) to add a new language to the selected Frame.
5. The translation page opens. Select a new target language from the Choose Language drop-down list.
NOTE: If the required language is not available in the drop down list, Add a new language to the application to make it available.
6. Enter the relevant translated content for the selected language to the Launcher text as shown below.
7. Make sure all the content has equivalent in a target language. Once done with adding translation to the Launcher text, click Save.
8. Reminder: To make this Launcher and its translation available to the end users, change the status of its Frame to Published.