PATH: Admin Console > Select application on the left sidebar > Apty Usage> Tooltips
The Tooltips Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Tooltips Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
Displays number of unique users who used Validations and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of users based on selected time range.
Tooltips Usage Graph
The statistics from the Tooltips Usage graph are reported based on the selected filtering. The display of the Tooltips Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Displayed: tracks the number of displayed Tooltips over a course of time.
- Read: tracks the number of displayed and read Tooltips over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks or Months.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Tooltips Overview is the list of top displayed Tools for this application. The list includes:
- Frame which serves as a container for a specified Tooltip.
- Activation Rate based on the ratio of displayed and read Tooltips.
- Displayed Count is the number of times the Tooltip was displayed to the end user.
- Last Updated Date displays the date in which that particular Tooltip is last updated.