PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > Announcements
The Announcements Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Announcements Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used Announcements and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Announcements Usage Graph
The statistics from the Announcements Usage graph are all reported in the Analytics Dashboard based on the selected filtering. The display of the Announcements Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Displayed: tracks the number of Announcements displayed over a course of time.
- Accepted: tracks the number of Announcements displayed and acknowledged over a course of time.
- Cancel: tracks the number of Announcements displayed and cancelled over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Announcements Overview is the list of top agreed Announcements for this application. The list includes:
- Frame which serves as a container for a specified Announcement.
- Agreeing Rate based on the ratio of accepted and cancelled Announcements.
- Agree Count is the number of times end users acknowledged reading the Announcements.
- Announcements Creation Date that helps to estimate the number of Announcements people acknowledged based on the timing parameter.