Data Export allows you to export analytics data in the form of excel sheets. Exported data can be placed on the SFTP server for easy customer access.
To define SFTP Credentials for exporting data:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Customization > SFTP Credentials. The SFTP Credentials screen opens.
4. Fill out the following fields to allow Apty Assist connect to your server and upload files to a specified directory:
- Host URL: URL of the Host application
- Port: Port number of the file transfer software (for example, Filezilla) which is usually 22.
- Username / Password: Credentials used to connect the SFTP server.
- Base URL: Path to a directory on a server where the files should be uploaded by Apty Asisst.
- Period: Select the time period from which data needs to be exported.