Apty Provisioning is a simple process which can be accomplished in 2 ways:
- Heroku CLI or
- Heroku Dashboard front end.
1. Log into Heroku
2. Select the pipeline suitable for the client (Apty-us or Apty-eu)
3. Click on add app
4. Click on Create new app
- Give the app name as the Nav number
- Select The region as Either US or EU
- Click on create app
5. Click on the created app
6. Settings tab
- Select Add Build Packs
- Select nodejs and save changes
- Give "https://github.com/navdev1/heroku-buildpack-google-chrome" in the input box and save changes
- Click on add domain
- Enter "<number>.apty.io" and Save changes.
7. Resources Tab
- In the Add-ons search field.
- Search for heroku postgres and select it, Select "hobby-basic" plan name and hit provision.
- Search for papertrail, Select "choklad-free" plan name and hit provision.
8. Deploy tab
- Make sure "GitHub" is connected in the deployment method section.
- In the manual deploy section, type in the latest stable branch name(provided by the product team) and click on deploy branch.
9. Forward the client URL to the product team to create license for the URL.