PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > Validations
The Validations Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Validations Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used Validations and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Validations Usage Graph
The statistics from the Validations Usage graph are all reported in the Analytics Dashboard based on the selected filtering. The display of the Validations Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Passed: tracks the number of user entries passed validation over a course of time.
- Failed: tracks the number of user entries that failed to pass validation over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Validations Overview is the list of top triggered Validations for this application. The list includes:
- Success Rate based on the ratio of passed and failed Validations.
- Trigger Count is the number of times the Validation rule was applied to the user entry for checking it.
- Avg. Entries to Success is a number of user entries that failed before successful passing.
- Validation Creation Date that helps to estimate the number of triggered Validations based on the timing parameter.