PATH: Admin Console > select application on the left sidebar > Analytics > Workflows
The Workflow Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Workflow Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each widget provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement or staying on the same level in comparison with the previous time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
The number of unique users who used workflows and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of users displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
The number of Workflow initiations and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of initiations displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
The number of Workflow completions and comparison of first and last dates to show increment/decrement percentage of completions displayed on the top right corner of the widget.
Workflow Usage Graph
The statistics from the Workflow Usage graph are all reported in the Analytics Dashboard based on the selected filtering. The display of the Workflow Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Initiation: tracks the number of flows that have been started / initiated by the end-users over a course of time.
- Early Exit: tracks the flows that have been initiated, but couldn’t complete over a course of time
- Completion: tracks the flows that have been initiated and completed successfully over a course of time
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Workflows Overview is the list of top initiated Workflows for this application. The list includes:
- Completion statistics based on the ratio of completed and dropped Workflows,
- Workflow Initiations tracks the number of flows that have been started / initiated by the end-users over a course of time, and
- Workflow creation date that helps to estimate the number of estimations based on the timing parameter.
Steps Overview is the list of Workflows exited at a certain Step based on the highest drop rate. The list includes:
- The number of a Step on which the Workflow has been dropped,
- step name,
- drop rate is a statistics bar based on the percentage of exits.