When each step of a Workflow is created, the system makes a screenshot of the performed step and the element it is tied to in the hosting application. These screenshots are preserved in the system and can be exported as a PDF file, which may server as a user manual listing steps required to complete a Workflow.
As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
- letzNav Editor - > Apty Assist Studio, and
- letzNav Player - > Apty Assist Clie
To Export PDF of the Workflow:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Workflows. The grid of the Workflows created for this application opens.
4. Select the tile with the Workflow for which you are trying to create a PDF version and click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Export PDF option.
5. The exporting flow process is started. Once it is finished, the .pdf file is be downloaded to your local machine.