Admin Console is a hub that stores information about all the instructional elements created for all hosting applications connected to the given instance of Apty Assist. In the context of Workflows Management, Admin Console is used for:
- Accessing / viewing Workflows created for a specific hosting application,
- Checking the publishing statuses of Workflows to make them accessible / inaccessible to end users,
- Viewing / editing Workflow Steps, and
- Accessing more Workflow options, such as Exporting them as PDF, retrieving their Permalinks, etc.
To view Workflows:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Workflows. The grid of the Workflows created for this application opens.
4. All the Workflows created for this application are displayed at the Manage Workflows page. The Search bar can be used to search for a specific Workflow by its name or tags.
To check the publishing status of a Workflow:
- Draft: is represented with yellow color. A Workflow is created but is currently in development, can be modified and is not available in the Assist Client neither for testing, nor for end users.
- Ready: is represented with yellow color. A Workflow is ready to be tested by the QA team in the Pre-production environment.
- Published: is represented with yellow color. A Workflow is available for the end users of the hosting application in the Apty Assist Client.
To view / edit Workflow steps:
To preview / edit Workflow steps, at the the Manage Workflows page find the tile with the Workflow you wish to review and click its name. Alternatively, click the icon (three vertical dots) and select View Workflow Steps option. The page with the Workflow details and its steps opens. You can click through the steps, look through instructions on each step and make updates when necessary. Do not forget to Save each step where changes have been made.