Workflows provide step-by-step guidance within an application. They act like a GPS that takes you on a journey to complete your day-to-day activities. Workflows are a recommended solution in the following cases:
- a user is not familiar with the process,
- a process that involves multiple steps that should be performed in a specific order, or
- rarely used process.
To start creating Workflows, install the Apty Studio on your computer. Click here for instructions.
Bird-eye view of the steps to take:
Covered in this article
- Select element
- Step heading / description
- "Advance on" options
- Balloon position
- "Scroll to" and "Optional"
- Entry points and page anchors
To create a new Workflow:
1. Open the Apty Studio application and select the hosting application you plan to work with. The Apty Studio menu opens.
2. Click on the Workflows icon. You are redirected to the list of the Workflows available for this hosting application.
3. To start creating a new Workflow click the (Plus) icon at the top right corner of the Apty Studio.
4. Enter Workflow name and description in the respective fields and click Next at the bottom of the Apty Studio.