NOTE: It is recommended that instructional elements are embedded into the hosting application by connecting Apty Studio with the Chrome browser, but once embedded and published, Workflows, Validations, Tooltips, etc. can be seen by the end users in the Apty Client extension available for:
As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
Accessing Editor and Player download page
1. Log into the Admin Console.
2. On the the bottom of the left side panel click Settings.
3. In the System Settings panel select Downloads. A source page for downloading an Editor and Player extensions for various browsers opens.
Installing the Apty Client Extension
On the Downloads page > Apty Assist Client section find the Browser Extension for Google Chrome option.
1. Click Download(.crx)
2. The apty_assist_client_chrome.crx file is downloaded. Convert this file to .zip format by changing its extension: rename “apty_assist_client_chrome.crx” to “apty_assist_client_chrome.zip”.
3. Right-click the folder and select Extract All from the context menu.
4. Upload the extracted file to the Browser Extensions. Click here for additional instructions.
After the Apty Studio is added to the browser and the host application is opened, Player launcher is displayed at the bottom of the application page.
The location of the Player launcher on the hosting application can be customized and is ready for use.