As of July 2019 letzNav, Inc. has been rebranded to Apty, Inc. Due to this change, the product components have been renamed as follows:
- letzNav Editor - > Apty Assist Studio, and
- letzNav Player - > Apty Assist Client.
The Apty Admin is a web based tool hosted on the AWS (Amazon Web Services) powered platform, which helps managing Workflows / Validations / Tooltips / Announcements and instructional elements, and controlling their publishing status.
The Apty Admin Console also contains the Analytics and Dashboard which depicts the usage of the workflows in a graphical view.
To learn more about Dashboards and Analytics follow the links below :
The Apty Admin Console is the place where you can do the following:
- Customize the User Interface and multi-level translations of the Apty Assist Client to organically fit the design of your hosting application.
- Fine tune keyboard shortcuts, connections and other settings for seamless integration with apty.
- Manage the publishing status of your Workflow and Frame content.
- Add and remove content from the Knowledge Center.
- Create user roles, define their scope of access and responsibilities, and use them to add and remove users who can access both your Admin Console and the Assist Studio.
- Download your extensions.
For detailed information on these features please refer to the Apty Admin Console .