The Apty Admin, also known as the Admin Portal is a web based tool hosted on the AWS (Amazon Web Services) powered platform, which helps managing Workflows / Validations / Tooltips / Announcements and instructional elements, and controlling their publishing status.
The Apty Admin also contains the Analytics and Dashboard which depicts the usage of the workflows in a graphical view.
To learn more about Usage Dashboards and Analytics follow the links below :
The Apty Admin is the place where you can do the following:
- Customize the User Interface and multi-level translations of the Apty Client to organically fit the design of your hosting application.
- Fine tune keyboard shortcuts, connections and other settings for seamless integration with apty.
- Manage the publishing status of your Workflow and Frame content.
- Add and remove content from the Knowledge Center.
- Create user roles, define their scope of access and responsibilities, and use them to add and remove users who can access both your Admin Console and the Apty Studio.
- Download your extensions.
For detailed information on these features please refer to the Apty Admin Console.