Apty Assist allows you to store Checklist procedure in multiple languages. The steps to do so are described in this article.
Before adding a new language to a particular Checklist procedure, first, make sure this language is added to the application. For more details, refer to Managing Application Languages.
To add language translations:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage >Checklist. The list of previously created Checklist procedures opens.
4. Find a row with an checklist procedure you are attempting to translate.
5. Click the (three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Manage Languages in the context menu. The Language Translations screen opens.
5. The fields for adding equivalent target languages becomes available. With the next or previous button select the required language field and Click on Translate.
6. Once the translation is added to the respective fields, click Save.