To create a new Checklist procedure:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Checklists. The list of previously created Checklist procedures opens.
4. At the top right corner of the screen click Add New. The Add Checklist screen opens.
5. Provide the required information in the General tab.
Provide a unique name of the Checklist mix of tasks. It is recommended to provide a descriptive name that defines the purpose of the checklist.
Every element is assigned a number and the Widget orders elements with regards to their ordering ranks in the ascending order. If 2 items have the same ranking, they are ordered alphabetically.
If you want this checklist to be tied to a specific user segment, check the Target to segment box to activate the section below and select all or specific segments to tie this checklist to them.
6. In the Add Checklist window switch to the Tasks tab.
7. In the middle of the screen click Add Task and in the drop-down menu select whether a Workflow or Knowledge Content to be added to the Checklist.
8. Once required Workflow and Knowledge Content is added to the Checklist, click Add at the bottom right corner of the Add Checklist screen. Your Checklist is successfully saved and is available at the Apty Assist Client.