PATH: Admin Console > on the left side panel select application > at the top of the application menu click the Gear icon >Third Party Analytics
Apty allows sending data to the third party applications.
1. In the Apty Admin select an application you are working with and at the top of the application menu click the Gear icon.
2. Open the Third Party Analytics tab.
3. At the top of the screen check the Enable box to activate connection to the third party web application.
4. In the Integration Type select 'Mixpanel'.
5. In the Request Type select 'POST'.
6. Paste your amplitude API key as shown below.
To locate your project token in Mixpanel:
1. At the top right hand corner of your Mix panel project click the Settings gear and select Project settings.
2. Project access keys are available in the main Overview tab. Copy the token.
3. Select all or specific events to be passed to Mixpanel.