When each step of a Workflow is created, the system makes a screenshot of the performed step and the element it is tied to in the hosting application.
These screenshots can be exported as SCORM content which can be easily uploaded on Moodle or any other Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
What is SCORM?
SCORM stands for "Shareable Content Object Reference Model" and represents a set of technical standards for eLearning software products. The essence of SCORM is an attempt to set standards for producing and launching cross-platform knowledge content that can be used on any LMS platform. In other words, a piece of instructional content created in Apty Assist should be easily exported, uploaded and opened in any other LMS system.
To Export a Workflow as SCORM:
1. Log into Admin Console.
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Workflows. The grid of the Workflows created for this application opens.
4. Select the tile with the Workflow for which you are trying to create a SCORM content and click the icon (three vertical dots).
5. In the context menu select Export as and in the opened window select SCORM.
6. After clicking export button a zip file will be downloaded on your local machine.
Uploading SCORM content to Moodle:
1. Before uploading files, login to your account in Moodle.
2. In the right top corner of the screen click Turn editing onto start working in the Edit mode.
3. From the drop-down list select SCORM/AICC to add an Activity.
4. Provide general information about your course and click Choose or upload a file.
5. Choose a .ZIP file downloaded earlier from the Apty admin console and upload it to Moodle.
6. After the download is going to be completed, you'll see a message that your file was uploaded successfully.
7. You can always find your file inSite Administration > Front Page > Site files