Knowledge Center Items can be made active for a certain time frame.
For example, certain Knowledge Center Items might only helpful for a specific period of time (over the duration of the special offer, when updates are introduced to the system or upon other business conditions, etc.).
To schedule the display of a new or existing Knowledge Center Item follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Admin Console.
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Knowledge Center. The list of materials added to the Knowledge Center via Launchers or through Admin Console opens.
4. Find a row with a piece of content you are wanted to be displayed for a specific period of time, click the (three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Edit in the context menu. The Edit Knowledge Content screen opens.
5. If this piece of content is marked as active, make sure to switch to inactive mode and click Save to proceed with editing its details.
6. Check the Display between the dates box.
Knowledge enter Items can be made active for a certain period of time. To activate a Knowledge enter Item for a specified time frame, select the Time zone if different from local and define From Date and To Date in the respective fields.
To customize a choice of Time zones, follow the steps in this article.
7. Click Save to apply the changes made.
8. Make sure to publish the Frame this element belongs to. To change the Frame Status, refer to this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.