Apty Assist allows you to store knowledge content in multiple languages. To translate Knowledge content, make sure that the status of the content is inactive. The steps to do it are described in this article.
Before adding a new language to a particular Launcher, first, make sure this language is added to the application. For more details, refer to Managing Application Languages.
To add language translations:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Knowledge Center. The list of materials added to the Knowledge Center via Launchers or through Admin Console opens.
4. Find a row with a piece of content you are attempting to translate, click the (three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Manage Languages in the context menu. The Language Translations screen opens.
NOTE: If the piece of content is in the active mode, you are going to see a warning message suggesting to switch to inactive mode. To do that, return to step 4 and from the context menu select Edit. The Edit Knowledge Content screen opens. Make this piece of content becomes inactive by clearing the Active checkbox.
5. Click Add Language Translation. The fields for adding equivalents for target languages becomes available. Alternatively, click Remove to the right of the language field.
6. Once the translation is added to the respective fields, click Save.