The Admin user is the only user who has permission to delete a Workflow. This user can delete the Workflow only if it is in a Draft status.
To check the status of a Workflow:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan yo work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Publish > Workflows. The Workflows screen opens.
4. On the right column of the list check the status of a required Workflow.
In the example above all Workflows are in the Draft Status; therefore, all of them can be edited or deleted, since they are currently unavailable to end users. Workflows can be deleted in 2 places within the Apty System:
The following section describes both methods.
To delete a Workflow from the Admin Console:
Once the status of a Workflow is checked, it can be deleted in the same location within the system:
1. Go to Admin Console > on the left side panel select an application to work with > Publish > Workflows
2. Select the row with the Workflow that shall be deleted and click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Delete option. Click Delete to proceed.
3. Confirm your action in the Warning Massage modal by clicking Delete.
To delete a Workflow from the Apty Studio:
To see the list of created Workflows, log into the Apty Studio and select the application you want to work with. The Apty menu opens.
1. Click on the Workflows Icon. The list of the Workflows created for this application opens.
2. Click the name of a Workflow you attempt to delete. In the given example, we attempt to delete a Login Workflow.
3. The Workflow settings screen opens. At the top right corner of the screen click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Delete option. Click Delete to proceed.
4. Confirm your action in the Warning Massage modal by clicking Delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.