The following article explains the best practices for working with Workflows:
- Avoid conflicting tags like 'Always on top' and 'Always at the bottom' applied the same Workflow or any other instructional element.
- Every Workflow that starts from the Homepage should start with a step indicating . This helps to avoid covering other elements.
- Make sure to check the Scroll to box when the element is located near the bottom of the page.
- When creating a Workflow make sure to provide .
- Make sure the flow does not go beyond 15 to 20 steps. Think of grouping in case of many fields on the page.
- Make sure the flow can be initiated from any page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.