SCORM stands for "Shareable Content Object Reference Model" and represents a set of technical standards for eLearning software products. The essence of SCORM is an attempt to set standards for producing and launching cross-platform knowledge content that can be used on any LMS platform. In other words, a piece of instructional content created using the Apty should be easily exported, uploaded and opened in any other LMS system.
This article provides detailed instructions on how to export SCORM content from Apty and use it in another platform.
To export Apty Content as a SCORM:
1. Login to the Admin Portal.
2. Select your application from the left panel.
3. Click the Manage dropdown and then select Workflows.
4. From the list of Workflows created for the selected application, click the vertical ellipsis on the Workflow you want to export as SCORM.
5. Select Export as from the list of options.
6. On the Export as pop-up, select the SCORM radio button and then click Export.
The exported content is downloaded as a ZIP file in your local system.
7. Unzip the exported file and then upload the package to your LMS platform.
The package is now available as an instructional presentation consisting of slides representing steps of the selected Workflow.