SCORM stands for "Shareable Content Object Reference Model" and represents a set of technical standards for eLearning software products. The essence of SCORM is an attempt to set standards for producing and launching cross-platform knowledge content that can be used on any LMS platform. In other words, a piece of instructional content created in Apty Assist should be easily exported, uploaded and opened in any other LMS system.
This article provides detailed instructions on how to export SCORM content from Apty and use it in another platform.
To Export SCORM material:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Workflows. The grid of the Workflows created for this
application opens. To learn more, see Workflows.
4. Select the tile with the Workflow for which you are attempting to export a SCORM package and click the icon (three vertical dots) to access the Export as option.
5. On the following Export as page that appears, select SC.
6. Click on Export button; The exporting of the package starts. Once it is finished, the .zip file is
downloaded to your local machine.
Upload the package to your LMS platform. It is now available as an instructional presentation consisting of slides representing steps of the selected Workflow.