Status of a Workflow indicates if the creation of this Workflow is completed, in progress or submitted for testing. The status of the Workflow can be changed at:
|PATH: Admin Console > select application > Publish > Workflow|
A Workflow can be in one of three states: Draft, Ready or Published:
To change the state of the Workflow
1. Log in to the Admin Console.
2. On the left-side panel select the application you want to work with. The application settings menu opens.
3. In the Application menu navigate to Publishing > Workflows. The list of Workflows previously created in the Apty Studio opens.
TO CHANGE STATUS OF ONE WORKFLOW AT A TIME
To change the status of a single Workflow, find it in the list and select the required status at the right section of the respective field.
TO CHANGE STATUS OF MULTIPLE WORKFLOWS
- Select ALL or specific workflows from the list. The number of Workflows will be dynamically updated at the bottom of the page as shown on the screen below.
- At the bottom of the page select the new status of the selected Workflows. Changes are going to be automatically applied.
For more details refer to: Publishing Process: Overview, Publishing States.