Knowledge Center is the repository where links to the documents, videos, images, and Q&A's are stored. These items can be accessed by the users:
- as an item in the Apty Widget
- as a part of Onboarding collection of tasks,
- or as an element started by a Launcher.
For more details on how to create Knowledge Center content, refer to this article.
Publishing logic of Knowledge Center Content differs from publishing of Workflows and Frames. While Workflows and Frames may be in one of the 3 statuses: Draft, Ready, and Publish, Knowledge Content can be either Active or Inactive, which means published and unpublished, respectively.
How to publish Knowledge Center Content
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Knowledge Center. The list of materials added to the Knowledge Center via Launchers or through Admin Console opens.
4. Find a row with a piece of content you are attempting to edit, click the(three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Edit in the context menu. The Edit Knowledge Content screen opens.
5. Pay attention to the Active check box. Check this box for this item to be available for end users. When the item is active, it is considered to be published. Videos, URLs and Images are going to be available as a part of onboarding collection, as a Launcher content, Text content is going to be available in the interactive Q&A form.
NOTE: If the Knowledge Content is marked as "Active", it cannot be deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.