A Frame can be in one of three states: Draft, Ready or Published:
To change the state of the Frame:
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. On the left-side panel select the application you want to work with. The application settings menu opens.
3. In the Application menu navigate to Customization > Frames. The list of Workflows previously created in the Apty Studio opens.
TO CHANGE STATUS OF ONE FRAME AT A TIME
To change the status of a single Frame, find it in the list and select the required status at the right part of the respective field.
TO CHANGE STATUS OF MULTIPLE FRAMES
- Select ALL or specific Frames from the list. The number of Frames will be dynamically updated at the bottom of the page as shown on the screen below.
- At the bottom of the page select the new status of the selected Frames. Changes are going to be automatically applied.
Please sign in to leave a comment.