Two types of Apty content are displayed in the Apty Client: Workflows and Knowledge Center Content (Q&A or text, videos, images, and links to external documents), as well as Onboardings, if any, in the respective tab.
Refer to the following articles to learn how to create these types of content:
NOTE: If no particular order should be assigned to the content in the Widget, its items are displayed in the alphabetic order as shown below.
To order the content within the Widget, use Ordering rank as a guidance. Every element is assigned a number and the Widget orders elements with regards to their ordering ranks in the ascending order. If 2 items have the same ranking, they are ordered alphabetically.
To assign display order to the Workflows:
1. Login to the Apty Studio application and select the hosting application you plan to work with. The Apty Studio menu opens.
2. Click on the Workflows icon. You are redirected to the list of the Workflows available for this hosting application.
3. Select 1 of the following scenarios:
- To start creating a new Workflow click the (Plus)icon at the top right corner of the Apty Studio.
- To edit an existing Workflow, click the three vertical dots> Settings
4. In the New / Edit Workflow screen define the Ordering Rank.
5. Proceed with Workflow creation or save the changes made.
6. To make a Workflow available to the end users, change its Status to Publish.
To assign display order to the Knowledge Center content:
2. On the left side panel select the application you plan to work with. The application menu opens.
3. In the Application menu go to Manage > Knowledge Center. The list of materials added to the Knowledge Center opens.
4. Select 1 of the following scenarios:
- At the top right corner of the screen click Add New. The Add New Knowledge Content screen opens.
- Find a row with a piece of content you are attempting to edit, click the (three vertical dots) button at the end of the row and select Edit in the context menu. The Edit Knowledge Content screen opens.
5. In the Add / Edit Knowledge Content screen define the ordering rank of the element.
6. To make this piece of Content available to the end users, go to the Publish section in Admin and publish the knowledge center content.