1. Login to the Admin Portal.
2. Click System Settings in the left panel.
3. In the System Settings page, click Downloads.
4. In the Apty Content section, download the required Apty Bundles.
5. Unzip the downloaded Apty Bundles and host them in your private network/server.
6. Navigate to the Self Hosted section in the Admin Portal and insert the required URL paths.
|Content URL Path|
This field can remain empty incase you're using the Apty Client Extension.
|Fonts URL Path|
7. Click Save.
8. Once the URLs are updated, push the changes to your end users depending on the type of Apty Client used.
It's mandatory to Rebuild & Push your Apty Client Extension to be in sync with your updated Apty Bundles.
- Apty Client (Extension)
- Navigate to the Client Version section and then click the Rebuild and Push button. To learn more, see Rebuild, Auto Rebuild, and Custom Build Client Version.
- From the Downloads section, download the Apty Client Extension with the latest updates.
- Apty Client (Injected)
- Navigate to the Injected Hook section in System Settings.
- Update the URLs in the code snippet.
- Click Save.
For more information, refer to the guidelines provided by your Apty Assistant.