The Admin is the only user who has permission to delete the Announcement.
To delete an Announcement,
1. Login to the Apty Studio after loading it on your web browser.
2. Select your application from the Apty Studio to open it on your browser.
3. Navigate to the application page where the Tooltip you want to delete is located.
Being present in the appropriate page is important for Apty to connect with the page Frame enabling you to find the required Apty Content.
4. Select Announcements on your Apty Studio.
The list of Frames created for the application page is displayed. You can choose the required Frame that consists of the Announcement you want to delete.
To understand the importance of Frames in the creation of Apty Content, see What are Frames.
5. Select the Announcement from the list of Announcements displayed in your Apty Studio.
6. Click the vertical ellipsis on the Apty Studio and then select Delete.
7. Click the Delete button to confirm deleting the Announcement.