Use the following steps to add an image to an Announcement while creating or editing the Announcement.
1. Login to the Apty Studio after loading it on your web browser.
2. Click Select Application.
3. Choose your application from the list of applications to launch in your browser.
4. Once the application opens, select Announcements on your Apty Studio.
5. Select a Frame to start creating Announcements on your application page.
To learn more, see What are Frames.
6. Click the + icon or Create New Announcement button.
If the Announcement already exists, you can edit it by selecting it from the list of Announcements on your Apty Studio.
7. Enter the Announcement Name and description in the input fields.
8. Scroll down to IMAGE OPTIONS and then check the Announcement with image box.
9. On the preview screen, click the image icon to upload the required image from your local storage.
11. Once the image is uploaded, customize it using the given options in the toolbar if required.
|Zooms in and out the Announcement's image.|
|Adds a shadow effect to the Announcement's image.|
|Enlarges the image to entirely fill the Announcement screen and merges the Announcement description on top of the image when maximized.|
|Set the image's position within the Announcement to the top, bottom, left, or right.|
|Defines the image size in pixels.|
|Deletes the image.|
12. Click Save on your Apty Studio.