Launchers can be made active for a certain time frame.
For example, certain Launchers might only helpful for a specific period of time (over the duration of the special offer, when updates are introduced to the system or upon other business conditions, etc.).
To schedule the display of a new or an existing Launcher,
1. Login to the Apty Studio after launching it on your web browser.
2. Select your application to launch it in your browser.
3. Click Launchers in your Apty Studio.
4. Initiate creating a new Launcher or editing an existing one.
To learn how, see Create Launchers.
5. Scroll down and then check the Display between dates box to schedule the display of your Launcher in the specified time zone between the specified dates.
16. Click Save.
Once you create, update, or modify a Launcher, you can make it accessible for your end users by publishing it either through the Admin Portal or the Apty Studio.
For more information, see Publishing Apty Content(version 4.x or above).