PATH: Admin Console > on the left side panel select application > at the top of the application menu click the Gear icon >Third Party Analytics
Apty allows sending data to the third party applications.
1. In the Apty Admin select an application you are working with and at the top of the application menu click the Gear icon.
2. Open the Third Party Analytics tab.
3. At the top of the screen check the Enable box to activate connection to the third party web application.
4. Define the request type:
5. Define the URL connecting to the third party application:
6. Define the event key. Event Key should match the event parameter of the third party application. In the given example Mixpanel has been selected as the third party application and its request consists of the "event" and "properties" key values.
7. Select all or specific events to be passed to the third party application defined in step 5.
Please sign in to leave a comment.