Announcements are custom pop-ups designed to announce any new feature, version, release, or to provide information to the End Users. An announcement can be built with Custom buttons that can launch a Workflow, Video, or Document. Announcements enable the admin to make announcements to the user when they go to the specific page. An announcement can be for a specified period and (or) when certain UI conditions are matched. Learn more about Announcements.
PATH: Admin Console> Select application on the left sidebar> Apty Usage > Announcements
The Announcements Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Announcements Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each of these trend cards will provide quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement, or staying on the same level for a time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen.
Displays number of unique users who used Announcements and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of unique users based on a selected time range.
Displays the number of displayed announcements and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of displayed announcements based on a selected time range.
Displays the number of dismissed announcements and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of dismissed announcements based on a selected time range.
Displays the number of accepted announcements and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of accepted announcements based on a selected time range.
Announcements Usage Graph
The Announcement usage graph will appear once the User engages with Announcements from the Player. Announcements should be displayed to the users, and those Announcements should be accepted or dismissed by the Users. The statistics from the Announcements Usage graph are all reported in the Analytics Dashboard based on the selected filtering. The display of the Announcements Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Displayed: tracks the number of Announcements displayed versus the number of announcements accepted (Blue color bar).
- Accepted: tracks the number of Announcements displayed and acknowledged over a course of time.
- Dismissed: tracks the number of Announcements displayed and dismissed over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days or Weeks.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Announcements Overview is the list of top agreed Announcements for this application. The list includes:
- Frame which serves as a container for a specified Announcement.
- Displayed tracks the number of Announcements displayed over a course of time.
- Acceptance Rate tracks the number of announcements accepted.
- Announcements Last Updated Date shows the last updated/edited date of that announcement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.