Validations are advanced Tooltips that provide prompts whether the data entered is correct or not.
PATH: Admin Console > Select application on the left sidebar > Apty Usage > Validations
The Validations Analytics page consists of the following sections:
The following article provides details on each section of the Validations Analytics page.
Filtering Statistical Data
For more details on filtering statistical data, refer to this article.
Each trend card provides quantitative measurements for User Engagement with the trend of increment, decrement,or staying on the same level for a time interval selected in the Date Range filter at the top right corner of the screen:
Displays the number of unique users who used Validations and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of users based on a selected time range.
Displays the number of failed entries and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of failed entries based on a selected time range.
Displays the number of valid entries and the tooltip provided shows the comparison of increment/decrement percentage of valid entries based on a selected time range.
Validations Usage Graph
The Validation usage graph will appear once Apty detects Data corrections or/and Valid Entries done by Users. The statistics from the Validations Usage graph are all reported in the Analytics Dashboard based on the selected filtering. The display of the Validations Usage graph can be configured according to the following settings:
1. By choosing the type of data to be displayed:
- Passed: tracks the number of user entries passed validation over a course of time.
- Failed: tracks the number of user entries that failed to pass validation over a course of time.
2. Configure the time format of the horizontal X-axis by selecting whether the graph line should show details for Days, Weeks, Months, or Years.
3. Graph Legend. If more than one User Segments have been included in filtering options at the top right corner of the screen, the graph displays several lines each having a dedicated color specified at the bottom of the graph in the legend area. To hide a line from the graph, click its name on the Legend. If the line name in the Legend area is dimmed out, it is hidden from the graph.
Validations Overview is the list of top triggered Validations for this application. The list includes:
- Success Rate based on the ratio of passed and failed Validations.
- Total Entries is the number of times the Validation rule was applied to the user entry for checking it.
- Avg. Entries to Success is a number of average user entries that are successful.
- Validation Last Updated Date shows the last updated/edited date of that Validation.