A Frame is a webpage or screen in your application which hosts Apty Content like Validations, Launchers, Tooltips, and Announcements that is unique to it. For example, an Announcement for the Home page can hold different information from the Announcement in the Leads page in Salesforce. In order for you to seamlessly create and display these two Announcements on their respective pages, you need to create and connect them to their respective Frames. The Frame must be given a valid name and it must be uniquely identified using Anchors, .
In this article we will learn how to create a Frame for Salesforce Homepage
While creating Apty Content, if the Frame is not already present, a message pops-up on the screen to prompt the user to create a new one.
1. Click Dismiss to close the warning message. The Frames list opens.
2. At the bottom of the list, click Create New Frame.
3. Enter a unique name for the Frame.
Anchor Points: Anchors are like bookmarks for application pages. Anchors allow to start the workflow anywhere within the application. To create an anchor point:
1. Click the Add new Anchor Point icon. The control is now passed to the application page in the browser.
2. Find a spot that will server as an anchor (for example, text field, button, etc.). A green color check mark indicates that an anchor point has been added. Multiple anchor points may be added for a more reliable page identification.
Custom Script: Page can be identified using custom scripts. It can be used to start the workflow from any page.
URI Hash: Page can be identified using URI Regex.
Label Comparison: Label Comparison is an alternative to the Element Presence condition but on top of checking the presence of a label, it also compares the value in the label. To set up Label Comparison:
1. Click Select Label. The control is now passed to the browser window to select the Label.
2. Select the access comparison criteria from the drop-down list: Equal, Not Equal, Regex, Contains, Empty Value, Not Empty Value. It will define the relationship between the Label and value based on the defined comparison criterion.
3. Enter a value to match the selected value of the label.
4. Click Save to start using the new Frame.
To change the Frame status to Ready or Publish:
1. Go to the Admin Console.
2. On the left side panel, select an application you've worked at in the Assist Studio.
3. In the application menu, go to Publish.
4. Search for the frame name.
5. Publish the frame.
Please sign in to leave a comment.