The Apty Studio is a browser plug-in that enables you to create various types of Apty content like Workflows, Validations, Launchers, Tooltips, and Announcements on your web application.
Apty Studio is compatible with Google Chrome and the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser, but is recommended to be used with Google Chrome for seamless content creation.
Use the following steps to install the Apty Studio extension,
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. On the left panel click the settings icon.
3. On the System Settings page, click Downloads.
4. Choose the top-most version from the dropdown list to use the latest version of Apty Studio. In this example, v4.21.0 is the latest version.
5. Click the Extension(.zip) button to download the Browser Extension for Google Chrome.
6. Extract the studio extension zipped file in your local folder.
7. On the Extensions page in your Chrome browser, lick Load unpacked and upload the extracted extension file to install the extension.
Ensure that the Developer mode is enabled in the Extensions page.
9. Your Apty Studio extension is installed.